If someone of your friends or relatives is racing, or you’re thinking about race yourself but not sure you are fit enough, it’s a good idea to help us to organize our events. Volunteers are extremely important part of any race and your help will be much appreciated.
You can find out how it works from the inside, and become a part of our dynamic team . This is your opportunity to enter into exciting world of adventure races, gain some new skills and knowledge, find new friends and meet a lot of interesting people.
There are always a many things to do such as:
• Logistic official (help with transportation of team equipment)
• IT officials (control time and list teams coming in and out of transition area)
• Operation officials (help to teams between corridors and etc)
• Media team assistant (help media guys to travel along the course, write some reports, make photos).
• Registration officials (distribute competitor packs and register coming teams).
• Traffic team (help with traffic arrangements on site)
Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ( GSM +381 64 202 2052)
• Your name
• Contact details
• Time you’re available
• Emergency contact
• T-shirt size
• Relevant skills/experience, what position you’re interested in.
• Any medical conditions which should be taken into account.
Looking forward to meet you in our events!